Friday 1 October 2010

After College

Once leaving college, I am unaware of what I would like to do.
I love exploring new places and meeting new people, so here are my ideas at the moment;

- A Gap Year; Where I have been looking at 12 months of Voluntry work in Argentina working with Orphans, or exploring the world, my dream is to go to India as most of my inspirations are from an Indian / free spirit background.

- University; Where I am looking to study Fine Art or Illustration to extend my watercolour paintings and design ideas. If I was to go to University I would go far from home so I can defend for myself and get stuck in with no distractions!

- Work; I would like to get straight into work designing, however this all depends on vacancies.
I currently work at Sunflowers Floristry 2 - 3 days a week which helps my creativity as well as gaining skills with the public and working under time scales.

No comments:

Post a Comment